SARA GRACE will be closed until May 30 or further notice due to COVID-19.
As we prepare to reopen, we will be implementing some changes in how we conduct business. These steps are being made with the safety of our staff and customers in mind.
- We will be sanitizing our gowns, dressing rooms, restrooms, and workspace between each appointment.
- We will require appointments (no walk-ins) and limit the number of attendees to the bride and 3 adult companions (13 or over).
- In a dressing room, it will be difficult to adhere to social distancing rules, therefore we are asking the bride to select one of her companions to help the bride with getting dressed.
- We will not be providing undergarments and ask each bride to bring appropriate undergarments for trying on dresses. Bringing your shoes would also be helpful.
- If you have not made an appointment in advance and you want to browse our collection, please call ahead to make an appointment on the same day. However, we will be limiting the number of customers in the store at one time in an effort to practice social distancing as required.
- Mask and gloves will be required for service. 😷 Please bring your own if available. Mask can be removed to view the dress in the mirror and for photos.
- If you are feeling ill 🤒 please be considerate and reschedule your appointment for a better healthier appointment time.
These changes will go into effect upon reopening Sara Grace. We apologize for any inconvenience, but it is for the safety and welfare of everyone. When we can resume “normal” business practices, we will do so.